For information on the difference between essential and non-essential cookies, see the section below entitled “About cookies”.
For information on how you consent and how you can withdraw your consent to us placing non-essential cookies and other technologies on your computer or device, see the section below entitled “Changing your cookie settings”.
This website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit data online from, or market online to, children under 16 years of age.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files sent by a website’s server to a web browser, processor memory or hard drive and stored there. They can be used for a range of different purposes, such as customizing a website for a particular user, helping a user navigate a website, improving that user’s website experience, and storing that user’s preferences and login information.
Below you can find out more about the purpose of each type of cookies that we use.
- Functional cookies – These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all these services may not function properly.
- Targeting cookies – These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. If you do not allow these cookies, you may still experience advertising, but the advertisements shown will not be personalized to you.
- Strictly Necessary cookies – These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work.
- Performance cookies – These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
Cookies may be classed as first-party cookies or third-party cookies:
- First party cookies are those installed by us and they are installed either for the time that you use our website or they are stored longer to be used when you come back to use our website.
- Third-party cookies are installed by our partners and generally stay installed as you navigate the web. When you come back to our website, the cookies that we have installed on your device will be sent to our web server so the information can be accessed and reused.
We install both session and persistent cookies on your browser:
- A session cookie is only installed temporarily in a browser’s memory and disappears once you close your browser.
- A persistent cookie is installed longer on your device. For instance, the _ga cookie installed by Google Analytics remains for a year, whereas other cookies only last less than 24 hours. Persistent cookies are commonly used for web analytics which requires tracking visitor behaviour over different websites, as with Google Analytics. Web analytics does not allow websites to identify you individually as it uses tokens as an identifier or is provided as mass traffic. However, third parties who are permitted to install these cookies on our website, such as Google Analytics, may have access to more personal data about you.
Example of cookies used on our website:
|Strictly Necessary Cookies
|Strictly Necessary Cookies
How to accept or reject cookies
You can manage your preferences regarding cookies through your browser, however, if you decide to refuse all cookies (such as essential cookies), you may not be able to fully benefit from our website.You can choose to deactivate cookies at any time on your browser. You can accept or delete cookies one by one or delete them systematically once and for all.
Cookie preferences must be set for each web browser. You generally have several ways to manage cookies, including: completely authorizing or prohibiting cookies, deleting specific cookies that have already been saved by the browser, preventing certain websites from sending cookies to your computer, or blocking third-party cookies (when browsing on a website, cookies are sent to your computer by another website).
Please find below the necessary information on managing cookies with each of the main browsers:
Changing your cookie settings
You can turn Functional and Analytics/Marketing cookies on or off using the controls below.
Changing your browser settings
You can accept or reject some or all cookies (for example, blocking all third-party cookies) by adjusting your browser settings. If you do not know how to do this, the links below set out information about how to change your browser settings for some of the most commonly used web browsers:
Some browsers, such as Chrome and Firefox, allow you to change your settings to browse in ‘incognito’ mode, limiting the amount of data placed on your machine and automatically deleting any persistent cookies placed on your device when you finish your browsing session. There are also many third-party applications which
Clearing existing cookies
To clear cookies that have previously been placed on your browser, you should select the option to clear your browsing history and ensure that the option to delete or clear cookies is included when you do so.
Review and Amendments to this policy
The policy is subject to reviews from time to time (at least once in a year), or in case of a change in the business environment or a change in the applicable regulations and legislations. If we make any changes to this policy, we will post those changes at the top of this page or notify you by other means such as email, etc.
Our Contact details For any further queries or information related to this Cookies Policy, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org